Thursday, August 25, 2011

Full of Luck

HA!
Don't let the title of this post fool you-
This post is a rant 
I heard this today and I have heard it many times and I just need to vent
Today a girl that work's @ a consignment shop tells me I am lucky
Lucky for having
1 of Each
"I just have 3 boys, I wanted a girl so bad"
I thought why am I lucky just because I had one of each
are you not lucky for having 3 boys?
I think no matter what we are all lucky
whether we have one child or ten
all girls, or all boys
Maybe it's just me,
all I know is that I just feel lucky
being a mom :)

Now as for the full part
ARG!
This older lady is walking past me as I am trying to get my son to sit in the shopping cart and take care of my crying 2 month old @ the same time. 
I see her staring me down,
I know she is judging me
and then here it comes
"You have your hands full"
UH - AND!
I don't think I would have minded it so much had she not been so rude when she said it and had I not caught her staring at my body and knew she was judging me.
All I can't think is
What's it to ya! This is my choice, my life, I don't affect your world in any way so what's your problem. 
Some people I tell ya!

Thanks for reading my rant. 
I  

No comments: