Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Feel the love growing inside of me"

Beyonce's performance was at the MTV video music awards was just neat. When she opened up to the song by wanting everyone to stand on their feet, and then saying "I want you all to feel the love that I feel growing inside of me". I immediately thought, what is she pregnant?

Her song that she sang was just so fun. It just makes you want to get up and dance and makes me just want to sing my heart out. It just puts you in a happy mood and she sang it with such soul and passion. It was just a great song with a great performance

The end was the best part though. Dropping the mic and revealing that baby bump of hers was such a great way to announce her pregnancy. I love the feedback she received from the crowd too. 

 I liked it and just wanted to share. 

No comments: