Wednesday, August 17, 2011

22 months and 2 months!

I am frantic inside. My little boy is going to be 2 in 2 months. I cannot believe it. Life goes by to quick. I am amazed at the growth and development that I have witnessed in the last 22 months and wonder what the next 22 months will bring. 


Since Michael's 2nd B-day is in to months, I am trying to get a head start planing his birthday party. It won't be big and lavish, mainly because I am just not that creative and 2nd, I don't know very many people, so it will be small just for some family and a few friends. I know where I am going to have it and the theme will be airplanes. 

My little boy is well such a boy and LOVES airplanes. Every time we go outside and he hears an airplane in the sky he looks up and points and says "Ah Mine(airplane)" I have an idea for his cake and his b-day invites. Now all I am trying to do is think of some toys that he might want. I bought him a new pair of shoes the other day since the store was having a great sale that I couldn't pass up. I want a couple new outfits for him and then just some big boy toys. He has a TON of little toys and I think that something bigger that can let his imagination sore will be good for him. Here's to planning and turning 2 in 2 months! 

No comments: