Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zoo Trip May 2, 10

Today we took our second trip to the Zoo. Michael was sooo much more alert than our first trip which really excited sean and myself. It was so neat to see him smiling at the animals and looking at all the people. He was just so interested! We had a great time being out for a family fun day. The weather could have been better but it didn't rain so I can't complain. We ended up getting a zoo membership because this is our second time going already and we def. plan to going a lot more so we saved ourselves some money today, which is always nice when your on a budget. Heres to many more Family Fun Days!



                                                     (Michael and I with the sean lions)

The Tigers were really playful today
This was Michael's Fav. thing at the zoo. The Larakeet's. he was so interested in the sounds and watching them fly around and he really liked it when the birds would land on us to eat. 
Daddy and His Little Man
My Hubster and I
Mommy and Michael
Our happy boy
My two Fav's

No comments: