Monday, May 17, 2010

1st Tooth!

I keep forgetting to blog about it but it's better late than never. Michael cut his first tooth about two weeks ago, I think. A few days later, another one came through, and then a few more days after that yet another one. Total of 3!  So far things have slowed down and I don't see or feel any more. Little guy sure is not liking it though. His personality has changed since he cut his first tooth and I am not used to my little guy being so fussy. His hands are constantly in his mouth biting down on his fingers.

I wish wish wish I knew where my camera was hiding and believe me I have tossed this house up, down, and around looking for the darn thing but I just can't find it anywhere! So until I find it, I just have to make due with typing everything and no visual images.

No comments: