Thursday, December 31, 2009

GoodBye 09 wecome 10!

2009 Survey
(Thanks Sarah)
1) Where did you begin 2009?
I was at my house with my hubby

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Married
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Nope not at all :(

4) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yep quite a few times in Oct. First couple were for observation and then I was there for 8 days while I had my son Michael.

5) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Well I got pulled over once for being on my cell phone.

6} would you live 2009 over again?
Well I would want to live my 9 months of pregnancy again and giving birth to my son. It was amazing!

7) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Nothing

8) Did you know anybody who got married?
My cousin Sarah, My Cousin Scott, My Cousin Jason and Sarah was married.

9) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Sadly yes

10) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
The question is do you know anyone who didn't have a baby in 09!
My cousin peter had Jack in April
Shawna had Gabriel in March
Lindsey had Lydia in June
My cousin Sarah had Maggie in Aug.
Kelly had Braiden in Sept.
April had Hailey in Sept
Sarah had BrookLynn in Oct.
I had Michael in Oct.
Connie had Maddilyn in Oct.
Nicole N. had Charlotte in Nov.
& I know I am forgettin people!

11) Did you move anywhere?
I stayed where I was but that won't be the story for next year!

12) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Hmmm no shows or concerts

13) Are you registered to vote?
Yeppers sure am

14) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2008?
Well I don't have a job except being a homemaker and I kinda upgraded to mommy hood :)

15) Has anyone betrayed you in 2009?
Not betrayed just kinda changed their ways


Wheres 16?

17) Describe your birthday?
I turned 23. I don't even remember what I did lol

18) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2009?
I never thought ever that I would become a mother. I have always dreamed of having a baby but just felt it would never happen. The day I found out had to have been that happiest day of my life. My prayers were answered.
19) What has been your favorite moment of 2009?
My Fav. moment happened at 4:41 pm on Oct. 14 when my son was born.

20) What's something you learned about yourself?

That I am able to get pregnant! Haha



21) Any new additions to your family?

Michael James was born on Oct. 14. We also kinda adopted a stray tabby cat.


22) What was your best month?
October.
23) Were you in a relationship this year?
Married!

24) What music will you remember 2009 by?
Sarah was right. Def. Lady GaGa. She has released so much this year and they all get stuck in your head!

25) New friend?
Just got back in touch with old friends

26) Favorite Night out?
My brothers birthday

27) Would you say you're life will be better/worse in 2010?
I have an amazing husband and a wonderful baby. What could get any better than that! I am looking forward to watching our family grow and thrive.

No comments: