Thursday, December 24, 2009

1st Date Night-No baby

It was my brother's 21st B-Day on 12/23. He came over and we had a yummy chocolate cake with raspberry filling and a butter cream icing from Larson's bakery. Jake wanted to go out to see a movie so my hubby's parents offered to watch Michael so we all could go out. Now this was my first time being away from Michael for more than an hour and it was tuff but at the same time it was nice to be out on a date with my husband.
Alyssa(Jake's g/f), Jake, myself, and Sean
We decided to go see the movie at the cinitopia which was PACKED, thank goodness we bought our tickets on-line. When we got there we had to sit second row from the very front row!

We saw AVATAR in 3D which was absolutely amazing and everyone should go see it

After the movie Alyssa went home and Jake, Sean, and I went out to continue celebrating at Tip Top Tavern on Main Street

Jake and I toasted to an AMF--Happy 21st Birthday Lil Brother!





No comments: