Tuesday, December 1, 2009

9 months of ups and downs

Finished Product!

Almost done just a few more touches

The walls needed drying

Sean painting the nursery

It's A Boy!

His little face(My Fav. Ultra Sound pic)

The little guys face from the front

My 1st Ultra sound. This is when we called him my jellybean


Pregnancy for the most part was great. The first 3 months I went through bouts of morning sickness but I wouldn't say I was glued to the toilet. The first 6 months I lost weight. At 19 weeks I found out I was having a boy. The last 3 months is when things started to go down hill. I started to gain weight at 7 months and started swelling around 8. Thats when the weight really piled on. At 9 months you couldn't tell the difference between my knee's and my ankles which really got to me since I always had ankles even for a heavy person. In August we decorated the nursery. We had so much fun doing that.

No comments: