Sunday, January 10, 2010

Its been a year..........too long

My father left to move to Ohio on January 3, 2009. This has been by far the biggest challenge I have had to face in my entire life. I wouldn't call my father and I super close but I would say we hold a very special bond. I am and always will be a daddy's girl. Being away from my dad has been extremely difficult and a huge challenge. I was so thankful for him being able to come out on Nov 8. to meet his grandson for the first time and being able to stay out here for almost 3 weeks. When he left I was surprised how well I handled him leaving. I knew we would continue to talk on the phone and keep in touch. It's easy to talk to him but when I find myself looking at his pictures that's when I break down. I miss his hugs, and his cigar scent. I am looking forward to my trip our there with Michael soon. I love you dad.





I love you all the way to the moon and back pops

Love~Little Foot

No comments: