Monday, April 30, 2012

Shelby @ 10 months

Wow I am 10 months old!


Here is what I am up to
Mom doesn't know how big or tall I am. We will find out on Tuesday though!
I love to crawl 


I can stand up now and can grab things, how neat is that?!
My big brother just found out that I will chase him if he plays with me, it makes us both giggle really hard and mommy loves it.
I sleep on my belly and nuzzle my face in the corner. It makes mommy really nervous but it's makes me comfy.


I still do not have any teeth and am just fine with that
Mommy has tried to give me cereal puffs, yuck. I do not care for anything of the "Solid" nature yet
I don't like to put my feet flat on the ground even. I have really high arches and tip toe all the time.
Mommy bought me a pair of sneakers to help me learn how to put me feet flat but they feel really funny and I don't like anything on my feet.


I love my bottle. Mommy has been trying to give me these strange things called sippies but I don't use them, I just let big brother have them. 

(This is what happens when Mommy lets Uncle Zac feed me)

I still love my baths. But that is only if big brother isn't being to wild. He sure likes so splash water. I also stand up in the tub which makes mommy really nervous, I don't think she likes that very much.
Mommy is very excited that my labial adhesion has healed up. I didn't notice that anything was wrong. 
I still love jumping in the jumper but would much rather crawl and explore. Mommy tries to put me in the jumper but I stick my feet out and stiffen up so she doesn't put me in there :) 
I smile all the time and I LOVE to stick my tongue out all the time. 


I am also constantly blowing raspberry's. My big brother thinks its funny and tries to copy me. We compete with each other all the time and laugh. 




I don't like grass. Mommy has put in the walker when it's sunny outside but I keep my feet out of stuff. My NaNa's friend put these butterfly wings on my and then put my in the grass. Yuck. I didn't move for a really long time but eventually warmed up




I love my mommy very much and we play well together. I like to grab mommy's cheeks and she makes funny noises so I giggle. 


I thought it would be fun to write a post from Shelby's perspective. 

No comments: