Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WHY!?!?

Things just seem to get harder when my husband leaves for ones of his trips
Don't get me wrong though, I am very thankful he works as hard as he does so I can stay home with the kiddos, but it isn't easy and sometimes I just gotta get it off my chest

Today for instance:
Michael woke up shortly after my husband left so about 730 ish. This is after a long night of pulling teeth trying to get him to go to bed, so I was running on empty.
He usually will come into my bed and sit there until Shelby and I get up but oh no, he decided he was going to run loose in the house and get into EVERYTHING.
Well I got up and made us breakfast and then went and woke Shell's up and got her ready and fed. 
Things were smooth sailing for a while.
 Michael ran and played and then took a nice long nap before 3 which excited me (I THOUGHT since he took such a long nap before 3 he would be EXHAUSTED by bed time, HA)
Bed time came and went and he screamed bloody murder. I finally threw my hands up and allowed him to sit in the living room in the chair and watch cars. It was quiet time and he had to sit still.
Yep that lasted about 15 minutes
He was up and down, back and forth into the Kitchen
with me snapping at him to go sit back down
and then the cat decided she was going to join in on these lovely evening festivities
She jumped onto the Entertainment center and hacked up her meal all down the backside of the EC
So then I had to move everything around to get to the mess, get that wiped up and sanitized and then vacuumed, meanwhile Michael is turning the vacuum on and off and when it's on he started jumping around screaming with excitement
THAT'S IT
I got my stern voice and Michael was in bed. It's so hard for me to be that stern but that is how my husband is and Michael listens to him, and it usually only takes my Husband once to tell Michael to do something.
Ugh
It has just been a day of ups and downs, dealing with all the craziness while trying to get myself and these two children better. 

1 comment:

Rox said...

That sucks! We all have those days, don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes the crazy mommy has to come out to get things done, haha!