Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oops

Oops 
UNDERSTATEMENT
Last Friday I thought I would test out my hair clippin skills on Michael. His hair was long around his ears and the back of the neck. I thought it can't be that hard, it's just a trim. Eh WRONG. I trimmed it but managed to make a complete straight edge and it looked AWFUL. My husband said it wasn't bad at all but my mind was made up, it was bad and it needed to be fixed. The next day I took him to get his hair cut by a professional. I asked them to please fix it but not to make him bald. She asked if they should go with a one and I said well I think that might be too short so they went with a 2. She took a huge swipe with the 2 and my heart sunk. OH IT WAS SOOOO SHORT. Too short for my liking. But she had already removed a large portion so it was too late. She continued to cut my sons beautiful hair to near nothing. I hate it. I hate it being so short. His eyelashes are now longer than his hair. UGH, why did I DO THAT! Thank goodness hair grows back and in time he will have his hair long again.


1 comment:

Rox said...

He's still so handsome, but that does suck! I know the feeling of regret... Blake had his hair cut to a 2 a couple of months ago! And I've cut Ferris' too short also. Once it grows a little you can take him in and just have the sides and back faded and it will make the top look longer!