Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feels Good

The other day while at Freddy's, we were standing at the deli and this lady was staring, and I mean STARING, hard at my children, it's like she was lost looking at them. I finally locked eyes with her and she apologized and told me my children were just absolutely beautiful.

that little sentence made my day

my kids ARE BEAUTIFUL

it also made me feel good about myself. I do not get these compliments about myself and to hear someone say that about my kids, that I created, just makes me feel good. 

I told this story to my friend, and she asked me if I ever think that I am beautiful."Do I look at my children and see what looks they got from me, that I find beautiful in them, do I find beautiful in myself.?"

up until she asked me that, no, I really don't think about it. I know what certain body parts they got from me, but I find it adorable on them but don't relate that to myself. 

It does feel good however knowing that people think my kids are beautiful, and that makes me feel a little beautiful to :)

No comments: