Thursday, August 19, 2010

That lovely baby fever

Every month that goes by, I find myself (and my husband to) missing that newborn stage. One week I will be talking about another baby and my husband is right there to bring me back to reality. Then the next week he will be talking about another one, and I right there to bring him back. It's nice that we balance each other out this way. We want another baby, but know right now is not the time. I would love to lose some weight before another one comes along. Not only for my health, but for Michael as well. I want him to see a mom who has control over her life, and not see a mom who's life is controlled by her weight. I would also love to have more financial stability. Not feel so freaked out everyday about money. If another one happens sooner than getting these goals set, then it happens and we will just have to adjust. But as long as we keep grounding ourselves in "reality" I think we can hold off for a while longer. But for now, looking back at this "Oh so precious moment, and sound" will help keep my baby fever at bay.

No comments: