Thursday, August 12, 2010

Plan, Plan, Plan, HOW EXCITING!

So for the past I dunno 5 months all I can think about is how fast the next month comes about and how soon my little man is going to be 1! I swear yesterday I just found I was pregnant and now I almost have a 1 year old? Where did time go! In just a few short day I will have a 10 month old meaning in just 2 even shorter months I will have a 1 year old. I have been trying to figure out where to have his little b-day party. Our place is just much to small and will not do. I have also been trying to think of a theme and pretty sure I figured one out that's completely matches his bright personality. I am excited to start planning for this and saddened by this at the same time. Everyday I remember the day he was born, the day my miracle came, and everyday reminds me how thankful I am to have such a wonderful baby boy in my life. I remember that first minute he was here and how frightened I was that he wasn't breathing and the overwhelming amount of joy I felt when he finally cried. It was amazing and a memory I will cherish forever. I miss those days of little itty bitty fingers and toes, the days where I had to worry about tummy time, but I look forward to those first steps, the first sentence, the first everything from here on out.

No comments: