Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's a new day!

I had an interview this morning. It went really well and she wanted to get me started as soon as possible, so I'm thinking I got the job! I haven't worked in almost two years and its going to be an adjustment getting back into the working field but I think I can manage. Lately I have been super stressed about finances & everything else, and still wanting to go to school. I was almost to the point of dropping out and then this job came about and I think I will still be able to go to school, work, and have money to pay our bills. What a huge stress reliever. I try and take things day by day but I can't do that anymore, not when I have this little innocence that depends on us. Today is a new day, a new beginning, a day I can finally sigh with relief, thank god. I knew he would lead us in the right direction.

No comments: