Monday, August 9, 2010

2 wonderful years!


Today marks Sean and I's second wedding anniversary. I am still in awe over this fact. Almost 4 years ago I was alone and thought my shining star would never come and then out of no where, it did. Now my skies are lit up for miles with no ending in sight and I am so humbled by this. It still feels like yesterday when we first said hello to one another. Now here we are celebrating two amazingly wonderful years together and with a baby at our side. I am so blessed to have such a strong support and foundation in my life, someone who I can speak my mind to, not have to PRETEND to be anything but myself around, who I can feel beautiful everyday around, to smile and laugh, and live life with everyday around. From the moment we met, to the day we said I do, forever and ever I will always love you. Happy Anniversary Honey!



It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go


No comments: