Friday, November 9, 2012

Gizmo

Just For Fun Post

If you know Shelby. You know her behavior. Super cute and cuddly but so mischievous  I can't help but smile at the things this girl does. 


She is super sneaky. She will be in my line of view, come up and give me a kiss and go about playing(or so I think.) The house will get all to quiet, well at least minus sounds from one child. I go on the hunt to find non noise making one and find her in the bathroom playing in the tub(empty), kitchen either leaning down and lapping up dog water, or her usual eating dog food (YUCK!) She loves getting into kitchen cabinets and pulling out ALL the canned goodies and her FAVORITE thing in the cupboard are the BBQ utensils? She will drag them all throughout the house like she is taking it for a walk. Her newest adventure involves climbing anything and everything, including her crib. She finally figured out how to get her other leg over, and I am sure big brother has had a huge role in that! Another thing she loves to do is take off into a fast walk if she has something she knows she isn't supposed to have, or if she is being tracked down for a diaper change.   


A few days ago it finally dawned on me I have a real life gremlin on my hands. :)

 (Gizmo)

I started calling her gremlin when she was doing something naughty and she gives me the sweetest smile and her eyes light up. I can't help but chuckle to myself "Yup, my little gremlin alright"

1 comment: