Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mr. Cool

So yesterday Michael and I decided to go for a walk along the riverfront and while we were walking I realized the sun was right in Michael's face. He handled it but I DID NOT like it. So today we packed up to go for another walk but we made a pit stop at freddy's first. What a terriffic day to go to freddy's for baby stuff. Mostly all their baby items were buy 1 get 1 free. Great Deal! Michael tried on some regular sunglasses but they were too big and fell off so we ended up buying the ones with a velcro strap. Those suited him soo much better. We also bought him a sunhat. As it turns out my little munchkin decided to sleep today and so we didn't get to really test out our new gear. Oh well, theres always tomorrow. I snapped a pic and wanted to share. Just too cute to keep to myself!


No comments: