Saturday, April 3, 2010

First time at the park

Daddy was on a trip to Seattle so that left Michael and I at home, alone. We were getting restless being inside and I thought I know it's not the greatest of days but lets go to the park. My brother and his girlfriend showed up as I was getting ready to leave and when to the park with us. Michael sat in the swing for the first time and I'm not quite sure how he felt about it. Then uncle Jake took him on the slide and Michael had thee most awkward look on his face. We couldn't stay for long because no sooner had we gotten there the sky had clouded over and it did not take long to get cold. So for out first time at the park, as short as it was, Michael did great!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael is so sweet, I hope you guys have a great easter!