Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BLOG OUT!

Oh wow, watch out cause I am about to BLOG OUT! 
I have not been on my computer that much in a little over two weeks

Why? Well my brother was so tired of not being able to get ahold of me. 
*My old phone was pretty much busted from being drooled on, thrown, and anything else. 
So as a very nice gift he bought me my very first smart phone, the iphone with suri.
I love it, especially the camera, and it's so easy to take a photo and share instantly with my friends and family.
I also am able to check up on the blogs I read but it's very hard to comment. So when I do it's when I take a quick second on my actually comp. to do so. There is a blog app that I downloaded but from what I can tell it's only for you to blog, not to check up on blogs?

Before that, well I haven't thought about it or when I do, where is the time?
Well tonight I am forcing myself to sit at my computer and blog about some things that I want to remember, or just to share.Enjoy! 

No comments: