Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gandy Baby # 2 Shower

On Saturday June 18th, 2011 my dear friend/family Nicole and Her sister threw me an awesome baby shower for my soon to be arrival of babe # 2.

I got there late (like always)

We visited and talked about our memories of birth and what I was looking forward to and not looking forward to.

We played games which was fun watching everyone try to guess the answers

We had a yummy cake and these awesome lemon icecream in lemon bowls. (Yum)

Everyone wrote well wishes on these lil people cards for my baby book.

I opened gifts and got a lot of goodies

I had a great time and am so thankful that my friend threw this together for me in her home. Lord knows she is a clean hound and is not used to her home being out of order so Nikki thank you SO MUCH!








No comments: