Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Say Wha???????

Michael cracks me up, and I mean really cracks me up. I have said that he talks and talks and when he opens that mouth you better be listening, cause it's serious and important :) My brother watched the little man while I was at work today and when I returned the little munchkin was asleep on the couch, looking so peaceful. My brother and his girlfriend shared that he had just fallin asleep and that he was very active the entire time. I told him to go on and they both said that he was just non stop talking, that his eye brows would kind of angle when he was on a role, and if they looked away for a second he just got louder like HEY LISTEN TO ME! Haha. I am going to try to record him talkin away so you can share this joy with me. I really wonder whats hes talking about and whats so dog gone important. I look forward to when he is older and those babbles are actual words, that should be exciting.

No comments: