Sunday, March 30, 2014

Welcome to GANDY LAND

Well we are here! 
In our new home & can I just say 
I AM IN LOVE

We have been here just shy of one month. I can hardly believe it! Time sure flies when your having fun and enjoying your home and life. 

Here are some pictures of our home I wanted to share :)

Kids Bathroom

Our Bathroom

View from my kitchen window

The street we live off of, our driveway is behind me in this photo

Our Neeeeeybors :) These beauties surround us on the side on back of our home

Shelby outside in the sunshine, sitting in our driveway playing with rocks
 

 Getting some Vitamin-D out our front window

 Our first house warming gift from my Bestie. Found the perfect spot for it

 Michael's Room

Laundry Room

Shelby's Room

Our new to us car

 A pano of our back yard

A pano of the inside of the house, bless the mess

 A pano from our front door

The entrance to our driveway

 The driveway

 Part of our property, there is a lot of garbage to clean up and yard work to be done but we are up for the challenge. The potential this place has gets me so excited!

More of the property

 These two outbuildings used to be a chicken coup and a goat barn. We cleaned out one and fixed it up to be a storage shed since we do not have a garage.

 Part of the front yard

The rest of the driveway

 A pano of the field outside my dining room window

1 comment:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Your car and house are SO NICE! I am so happy for you, girlie!