Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye 2010

This post is late but what else is new with me. I have a tendency to be late for everything. 2010 was a great year. I got to experience great milestones with Michael and I also celebrated my two year wedding anniversary. We didn't do a whole lot of traveling or get to go camping except one time but it was a great year. I also went back to work this year. After being out of the job for almost two years it was a big leap but I did it. It was very hard to leave Michael but I think we have both gotten used to the sced. I am on. I am excited for 2011. This year holds big things for the Gandy household and the time is almost here for a huge leap, we may not be 100% on board but we are ready for the next step and a new journey. Also we are expecting a new edition in July and now that I am 3 months along the excitement is getting to be more and more. I just can't wait to start feeling the baby move. That is what I missed more than anything while pregnant with Michael. Goodbye 2010 you hold fond memories, and Hello 2011, bring it on :)

No comments: