Thursday, December 2, 2010

Round 2

Surprise Surprise. The Gandy Family is expecting a new little bundle of joy around July 19, 2011. Right now I am a week shy of 2 months. This was definitely unexpected and NOT planned at all. I was extremely weary at first and my husband held me and said "Hun, we're going to be ok. We are having another BABY!" That alone brought the focus back to babe #2 and I have slowly each day accepted it more and more but I'm still not quite 100%. I am still in utter shock. My focus is solely on Michael and it's hard to think that soon there will be 2 of them. When I was pregnant was Michael. That's all I could think about everyday was the miracle growing inside me. I took every step I could to take care of myself for my baby's sake. So far I have been taking my prenatels but haven't been what some would call dedicated to this pregnancy. I am not drinking my water like I should but am trying to jump on that bandwagon. Hopefully soon, my baby brain will sink in, and I will become super excited, but for now I am happy and to be honest scared but like my dad said all we can do is take it one day at a time, so for now, that's what I am going to do.

No comments: