Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Keeping up with Michael

So................The Boy is Crawling, EVERYWHERE. Since crawling has began we have also discovered how to throw a major meltdown, any and every time mommy or daddy leave the room. So now, we are being followed, everywhere, & now live in a barricaded living room. He is also standing on everything. He grabs the couch or the edge of anything and pulls himself up. He did this in his crib the other day so we had to drop his bed down to the last notch. That was hard to grasp. This had to happen on the day I was going to through clothes, weeding out what wasn't fitting, what he wasn't going to wear that did fit because it's too warm, and pulling out all the clothes that we have to grow into. The last of them. I just sat in the chair in the room watching my growing boy and looking at all the clothes we have grown out of. Just taking him in, and wondering where this past 8 months has gone. Seems like yesterday I was screaming at the doctor just to get him out of me and now here we are, 8 months later with a crawling, almost walking(I swear) little boy. I know that is part of life, and he is going to grow no matter what, but right now, one wish I have is for him to just slow down. He took his time with learning to roll over and everything else but now it seems like he has pushed the fast forward button and is on the move and is not stopping, for anything.

No comments: